The Butcher's Pick: Meat Package Builder
Create and purchase a butcher-inspired meat package
- Custom user interface makes the creation of product to checkout seamless. All screen layouts were carefully designed for smart phones so that all available choices fit on one screen in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- As the user selects items, the interface displays custom product images, painstakingly crafted to show the user's choices wrapped for shipment. That allows the user to clearly visualize what they have added to their cart.
G.A.I.N.S: Health and Fitness Online Store
Server-side Development, Front-end Development, Design
Sell nutrition supplements
- All product information and choices the user makes within the site are stored through MySQL and XML. The data is then retrieved using hand-coded PHP and displayed on web pages.
- A fictitious company was devised for this project, and a brand invented to suit it. An entire product line was invented, and packaging was designed to be absolutely faithful to the company's brand. Every product has a unique label "flavor" and coloration to distinguish each product upon quick glance.
- A content management system was crafted using PHP to allow administrators to add or delete products from the catalog. Feel free to test this using the username: boss and password: boss
Gourmet PA: Reviews Blog Site
WordPress Development, Responsive Layout
Give the client an online platform to review Pennsylvania restaurants
- WordPress was used so that the client would be able to easily update and post content.
- A custom WordPress theme was created to control the layout and styling of the site. The theme adds to the appetizing and inviting feel the client strived for by using patterns and colors related to the topic.
- A registration and account management system were put in place so the community can interact and leave comments/impressions for the reviews in the website. The admin then has privleges to choose what does and does not get displayed on the site.